ok here’s the deal: people who love romantic jalec need a safe space and this project will aim to provide that space. the network was originally founded in november 2016 to spark inspiration of content creators and provide a safe haven. now, with the show coming back on there’s lots of new people and we didn’t want to exclude anyone. so, without further ado here is the romantic jalec network.
- must be following this alec stan.
- must follow the network page
- must fill out this form ( yes i know it sucks )
- maybe check out my creations?
- track the tag rjalecnet
- any kind of blog can join! you just need to fill out the form and reblog the post. likes are for bookmarking only.
- ANYONE WHO WANTS TO JOIN NEED ONLY FILL OUT THE FORM AND REBLOG THE POST, I WILL CONTACT YOU AS SOON AS I SEE YOU’VE REBLOGGED THE POST AND YOU WILL BE ADDED TO THE MEMBERS PAGE. OUR MEMBERS PAGE IS CURRENTLY UNDER REVAMP SO PLEASE DON’T MIND THE APPEARANCE RIGHT NOW.
- have fun!
Until I’ve only used my Tumblr to rec stuff – and then along comes Alec Lightwood and parabatai feels, and my shippy little heart (which always goes for the BFF pairing) can’t help itself…
For the record, I love the Jace/Alec relationship on the show (Parabatai Lost, anyone? *wibbles*), platonic love between men is beautiful and important (as long as it doesn’t ignore the canonical history of Alec’s non-platonic feelings for Jace). But in fandom we get to play with ideas canon can’t/won’t, and romantic!Jalec is one of those.